To keep your Jouy products beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the protective pouch provided.
- Preserve the beauty of your silk by storing it flat and untied.
- Avoid contact with rain, water and other chemicals, and entrust it to a professional dry cleaner when needed.
- Dry clean is the most recommended, but if you need to hand wash, we recommend following guidelines:
- Hand wash in cold water with a mild silk-friendly detergent.
- Swish the scarf slowly and gently. Do not wring.
- Rinse with the fabric softener.
- Iron the scarf with medium heat when it is still damp.
- Dry flat in shade.